Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Passing the time at the expense of others.

1. I need 10 inches or more..this week! - w4m - 29 (west los angeles)
Looking to meet up with a guy who is a legit 10 inches or more. I'm petite, curvy, sexy and been told i have a perfect pussy. Definitely size queen, 10 inches ore more is just what I need. If you have the equipment, e-mail me! Pic/myspace a must. Age or backround not an issue. plz be able to host, I cannot. Do not reply if you are under 10 inches plz!

2.Erotic Hot Oil Booty Massage w Enema - m4w - 35 ( Anywhere)
Enjoy a hot oil booty massage.. ending with a warm and erotic kinky enema session. If you want to chat with me about it, lets trade pics. send me a message on yahoo messenger at: bfetishfreak

3.so sensitive right now down there, almost an instant release - w4m - 24 (Los Angeles)
m so sick of having sex with my black fuckbuddy, it was real fun at first but now he doesnt even care if I get off anymore. he's never even once went down on my slit, not at all. i really want to get back to having a white b/f and all the things that come with it like having my pussy nurtured and caressed and licked, not beat to death and slapped.i have a really nice labia and clit, my lips are nice and tight(perfect little slit) and I keep myself very groomed. also too he lets his friends watch us fuck but he never gives my pussy up to anyone besides his bestfriend. my mouth has been shared with a group on a few occations and it was fun at first but I'm tired of it. i want to go out and not have to be worried about being raped or gangbanged. i just want to be able to bring a guy home for the holidays like all my sisters do. if I cant find a new b/f then I'm at least looking for some white hairy dick. ive been wanting to lick grundle for a while because black grundle is nasty. my new saying is going back to white, ooh, it feels just right. i need a guy who will ease my mind and body with sensual but sometimes dirty sex. hit me back here blackbookbuddies.com im under hellodoctor.

4.tito hug and kisses - m4m - 29 (pomona)
tito does it all ! hugs and kisses to all the cute bikers!

5. HOT guy for the BEST PUSSY licking of your life - m4w
If you like having your pussy licked and sucked STOP and pay close attention.
I'm an intelligent and confident VGL 37 year old WM. Eating pussy has been my passion since I first tasted pink. An avid learner, I've studied the anatomy and the geography. I've had some wonderful teachers who have trained me in the most subtle techniques which most guys just haven't a clue about. I've learned how to prolong your orgasm by alternating between clitoral and vaginal stimulation, thus avoiding over-sensitivity. And if this sounds a little text book clinical, 2 minutes and you'll feel beautiful, loved and incredibly desired. You'll experience the passion.
Please be, at least, trimmed
Dress size not important but please be proportionate
Age over 18
Dark skinned +++
Serious replies only. No endless emails. Life is just too short
Respond with face pic please. I'll send you mine. You wont be disappointed.
Responses without a photo will be deleted unopened.

No comments: