Monday, March 31, 2008

A SINGLE BROWN TEAR




Sometimes I will be drinking organic green tea and then it wil just hit me you know? Like ill glance out of the corner of my eye and i will see a commuter bus go by and i will just feel bad. I want to help the brown people on the bus. I want to go down to their little pueblos like the three amigos and save them from the poverty and hunger of el guapo. iw ant everybody on that little cute bus that looks like an egg filled up to the door to have a good life. I want them all to have a deep well where they can get the water of the people. I love the water of the people but you have to be carful cause sometimes they try to poison it. IF i was to dig a well in a little cute pueblo i would for sure add a filtratin system to it because if somebody got sick my heart would cry a tear like the ones mexicans tattoo on their face when they go to jail for murder! I cant have tattoos so i would make sure to add a water filtration system.

No comments: