Monday, March 31, 2008

FAT VEGANS




Maybe its because I'm so thin and hip with the ladies but why are there so many fat vegans? Wouldn't be more economical to be just a fat person instead of a fat vegan? It really just makes me sad because when i went to Thailand there are so many vegetarians and they are skinny and poor and they put whole families on motorscooters and then they go down those little highways. Sometimes I will see a bunch of them and i will take photos because they are curious little people. Sometimes they would even climb coconut trees like little animals to fetch fresh coconut for my coconut milk drink. What are fat vegans doing wrong?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the fuck is wrong with you? Is there a reason you feel the need to be an asshole or does it just come naturally? I'd take a fat vegan over a skinny bitch any day.

Just fyi, my plus size friend committed suicide this past year over comments like yours on the internet. Think before you speak because it's just rude and shows you're deserving of equal treatment. You never know the affect it has on the rest of the world.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it was the internet that killed her. Couldn't be the people around her that foolish chose to support her unhealthy lifestyle.

Anonymous said...

They are most likely fat because they choose to eat mostly refined breads and sugary foods instead of fruits, vegetables, and soy products like us healthy vegans do. Or maybe she just eats too much food...?

tinabclements@yahoo.com said...

I am a fat vegan because I just decided to be a vegan a few weeks ago. The hardest part is when I tell people I am a vegan I then have to explain why I am fat. I have chosen a healthier lifestyle and I only eat healthy. I have lost a few pounds but not enough to make a noticable difference yet. I promised myself that I was going to do this for my health but it's really hard because I know that other vegans do not accept me and they thing mean things about my weight. You should not criticize someone for TRYING to do the healthy thing. tinabclements@yahoo.com