Tuesday, April 01, 2008

MONK UGGS


Sometimes when I am barefoot walking around my balcony I think how hard the ground must have felt on Buddha’s feet when he was walking along those hard UNPAVED roads in Tibet and everything. Once I went to Tibet and I took off my shoes and it hurt but the monks in the area were really cool and they were deff down to free Tibet. Freeing Tibet is an important issue to me. In fact I gave everybody in my family a free Tibet bumper sticker for Christmas and I made sure they put them on their cars too. It’s all about creating awareness. Oh was my uncle mad when I snuck out after Christmas dinner and put one on his Mercedes. But he’s cool cause he goes to china and he’s totally down to free Tibet too. Once when he was in China he bought the shoes off a monk because he wanted to help them with a monetary gift but he also wanted a keepsake so what better than the shoes off somebody who has committed his life to religion?. It was pretty cool but man they should make monk uggs because then their feet would be warm and the roads would feel better.

1 comment:

Alex said...

I re-read this and I almost shit my pants. I do the same thing with mexicans in echo park, I give them money so they say something cute in spanish and i thank god I am rich and my parents can pay rent so i can live in a diverse location