Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Real Housewives of The OC

Lately I've been spending a lot of time in Orange County, mainly due to work. I've realized that it's a parallel universe, people that live here are attracted to the sterile appearance of the town. These are the same people that refer to LA as dirty rather than say diverse, has a history, or understand that it's not homogeneous.

So that's my background on that, so when people view The Real Housewives of Orange County, well now you know where they are coming from. There is something so fucking horrid about these women (I'll openly admit to secretly liking the former Playboy Bunny for her badassness). I mean, let's start with the focus of their life, MONEY. Yes, LA is very much like this too so I'll admit defeat there. Their marriages seem to be falling apart and all they do is drink, shop and tan. Depressing.

THE WORST--I really don't like Vicky and her general drowned rat look, bitch move to Scottsdale BUT JO JO JO.

JO--reasons why the three other horsemen are approaching.
My friend Casey once said, "you hate her because she's hot" NO! I hate her because she looks like a 45 year old when she is in her early 20's. I hate her because she is a retarded spoiled brat that feels entitled (her inability to give back her Mercedes after her and her boyfriend broke up).
Not only that, but she is introduced to her boyfriend's parents and she splurges on gaudy ass furniture. YOU NEVER DO THAT IN FRONT OF PARENTS!

She is boring, lame, talentless. and hence you should watch the show so you can focus your anger.

No comments: