Monday, April 14, 2008

THAT BABY?


Man whats the deal with babies? Hey babies are cool i mean they crap and puke up cottage cheese and they smell like babies. But for the most part I have no problem with them and in fact I like kids. Ok back to my original rant, ummm oh yeah!. Babies have a way intensifying a situation. Like today for instance im walking in my alley to get chinese food and its all hot and shit and slightly miserable when a baby starts to cry. Man I suddenly felt like i was walking in Bosnia. God baby im hot too and I totally want to piss on the alley wall cause im lazy but i hold it in. All im saying is babies need a little more self control. At christmas its one thing cause "ohh look the baby got a gift :o)". But when your toothpaste and blanket were just stolen the last thing you want to hear as you walk to get cheap chinese food and dine alone is a baby crying.

(editors note: kids are cool, well for the most part)

No comments: