Thursday, May 22, 2008

AIDS Walk NYC



I meant to post this Sunday afternoon but instead spent the afternoon bouncing from living room to bedroom between one and a half seasons of the Office and I admit, Brothers and Sisters. I’m so hip. Sadly, I don’t have the technology to DVR shows as I don’t have a basic cable/tv hook-up. I instead still have bunny ears only if the TV happens to be plugged in. It spends most of the year complacently sitting on a shelf in our hallway collecting dust. Perhaps, I’m far more advanced as I watch television on the Internet and have been for quite some time. Influencer, anyone?

Sunday morning, you ask. What did you did? I briskly walked a 10K for the AIDS Walk. My friend coaxed me into it. I arrived with my eyes adorned in red Ray-Bans (totally an accident). Despite the whistling group (piercing), cramped quarters when walking and annoyingly long talking onstage before the walk was able to begin, it was fun and the weather was perfect. I rarely venture uptown nor to Central Park so all in all, it was a fun adventure where I was also fed snacks along the way. After, I scarfed down a meal at Barrio Chino. (love that place!) NYC AIDS Walk, represent!

No comments: