Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Go Out Like A True Hipster


While most hipsters won't die right away, even though I wish some of them would just disappear. I mean, is it me or are hipsters the new hippies but with shittier weed and absolutely no fashion sense? You can argue that hipster wear all the cool clothes--but its not what you wear but how you wear it and most hipsters wear it bad, real bad. But I'm digressing.

To all you hipsters who are planning for the future, Bill Bramanti has the perfect solution for your "how do I want to be buried" question trapped underneath your headband. It seems that Bill turned his love of Pabst Blue Ribbon (official drink of Hipster Nation) into a casket so he can be eternally linked to his favorite beer. Bill doesn't plan on using the casket right away, evident by the party he threw to celebrate--of course he filled the casket with ice and...PBR.

i wonder how much a Makers Mark casket goes for?

No comments: